Gluten Free Bagels made from Marcelle's Kitchen Artisan Loaf mix.
0Oven Temp F
Gluten Free Bagels
Gluten Free Bagels made from Marcelle's Kitchen Artisan Bread mix.
- 1 bag Marcelle’s Kitchen Artisan Bread Dry Mix
- 2 eggs large
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten for glaze
In a food processor bowl, add 2 eggs and 1 cup of water. Add the Artisan Bread Dry Mix.
- Use a dough hook attachment or mix by hand until well mixed.
- Cover Bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge overnight.
- Dust counter with corn starch and knead bread.
- Use bagel cutter to cut out circles
- Place on a baking sheet. Coat top of bagels with beaten egg.
- Cook at 350F for 50 mins or more until a knife comes out clean.
N.B. The dough will last 4-5 days in the fridge tightly wrapped.