Gluten Free Artisan Bread from Marcelle's Kitchen
0Oven Temp F
1 Marcelle's Kitchen Artisan Bread Dry Mix
1 cup water
1. In a bowl, add 2 eggs and 1 cup of water. Add Artisan Bread Dry Mix.
2. Use a dough hook attachment or mix by hand until well mixed.
3. We like to work with the dough warm, we place it on top of the warm oven for 2 plus hours. Until it rises by a third or half again, it is a sticky dough. It is easier to knead, and then make Bagels, Baguettes, dinner rolls. You can also place in the fridge overnight and knead it the next day and then make what you want.
4. Dust counter with corn starch and knead bread.
5. Add to a greased bread pan or roll up for dinner rolls. Brush top with egg before putting in the oven.
6. Cook at 350F for 50 mins or more until a knife comes out clean.
N.B. The dough will last 4-5 days in the fridge tightly wrapped.