0Oven Temp F
Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
A delicious favourite - gluten free oatmeal cookies. Makes a great dessert or snack.
- 1 bag Marcelle's Kitchen Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 1 egg large
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raisins
Empty dry mix into a bowl. Add softened butter, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add raisins.
Mix until well combined.
- Spoon out cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press flat with wet fingers.
Bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes
- N.B. You can add nuts or chocolate chips instead of the raisins if preferred.
- You will need parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Water to wet your fingers.
- You can substitute nuts or chocolate chips for the raisins or add both.