These Gluten Free English Muffins are a treat because they are made from Potato Starch, when toasted these muffins taste better than regular English muffins. Add cheese and these Gluten Free English Muffins become addicting
- Stir 1 tsp sugar into the 1 cup warm water add yeast, stir Let rise
- In large bowl mix 1 egg, vinegar, add yeast and water beat slightly, spoon in Dry Mix bag. Beat, until well blended If you like cheese, now is the time to add 1/4 cup cheese and mix .
- Place the 6 round cookie cutters on baking sheet and parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray .
- Use 1/3 of cup to fill each cutter, use the bottom of a 1 cup to flatten and spread the mix out in the cutter.
- Place second baking sheet on top of cutters or 9X13 pan and place in oven at 350, take the baking sheet off the top of muffins after 10 mins of baking. Bake another 20 mins or until knife pulls clean) These freeze well, cut in half before freezing
Product weight: 300g