It's true! You can have a wrap even if you suffer from celiac disease. In this video john shows you an easy gluten free recipe to make a wrap that will hold up to as many ingredients as you can pile on!
0Oven Temp F
2 1/4 cups water hot
1/2 cup skimmed milk powder
1. Add 1/2 cup of skimmed milk powder to 2 1/4 cups of hot water and mix well.
2. Add 2 eggs to a large bowl.
3. Add skimmed milk powder and water
4. Add one pack of Dry mix. Blend until smooth.
5. Place parchment paper on baking sheet, place 1/2 cup of mix on paper. Place a second sheet of parchment paper on top and press down with a glass bowl until mixture has spread evenly. Place three knives around the paper to weigh down.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.